Are you passionate about demand generation and your ability to impact sales success? Rapid7 is seeking an experienced Demand Generation Specialist to manage acquisition marketing for the mid-market. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our growing Mid-Market sales organization to drive quality leads, conversions and bookings through creative and effective marketing programs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and manage the Mid-Market marketing strategy including webcasts, email and paid media programs to generate new, high quality leads.
- Support Rapid7’s lead nurturing strategy and programs working with product marketing, and demand generation team on strategy, content, messaging and execution for the mid-market
- Track and communicate results, success metrics and improvements – know your impact on sales results
- Analyze market penetration and identify the best opportunity areas to expand Rapid7’s market reach
- Stay current with B2B marketing best practices, strategies and industry standards
- Collaborate with sales, and product teams to define campaign strategies and components as well as manage all aspects of the campaign process including messaging strategy, content, targeting, campaign set up and execution, testing, reporting
- Manage acquisition strategy working with vendors and partners on joint opportunities, content syndication, name development and targeted lead generation campaigns
- 2-3 years experience preferably in a demand generation or marketing role
- Proficient with marketing automation tools, i.e. Marketo
- Experience managing webinars
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with high volume, cost efficient lead acquisition programs
- Campaign analysis, measurement and reporting
Personal Qualities and Experience
- Ability to align closely with sales and deliver effective programs in a timely and consistent manner
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Passionate about demand generation, marketing automation and working with sales
- Creative, with an eye for detail and design
- Communicates and presents ideas effectively
- Ability to measure and report on campaign performance to support overall marketing goals.
- High energy with a love for learning and growth