The Demand Generation Manager, Law Firms will be a revenue-centric marketer with proven skills in developing and executing programs that result in pipeline creation and acceleration of the B2B marketing funnel. The right individual will think beyond leads, focusing on pipeline creation and progression through marketing programs that drive awareness and consideration among our buyers. In this role, you must strike the right balance of strategy and execution, with a relentless drive to constantly test and improve. This person will have a high level of autonomy and accountability and requires a unique blend of self-motivation, creativity and obsessive analytical skills. The Demand Generation Manager reports directly to the Vice President, Marketing.
You’ll love this job if you like to:
- Build lead generation programs by using multiple channels including email marketing, content marketing, paid media, social media, web, SEO, SEM, marketing automation aligned with business goals
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, lead generation content, and remarketing
- Develop account-based marketing programs for large scale accounts to accelerate the enterprise sales cycle
- Work with Sales to develop messaging, positioning, and outreach tactics that engage prospects in new ways
- Work closely with the SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery, proper follow-up, and incorporate feedback into marketing programs
- Work with product marketing to create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Forecast, track, and report on marketing campaign performance including funnel conversion metrics
- Partner with internal and external creative and copywriting resources to design and develop content that drives engagement/action
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing stakeholders, calendars, budget, timelines, and processes
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required
- 4+ years of demand generation experience in a SaaS business (Industry experience a plus)
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important, particularly an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Marketing automation experience is required (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Analytics tools experience (SFDC or similar tools)
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to drive a project or program to success
Perks & Benefits:
- Hybrid or fully remote work model
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Casual and fun work environment
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 8 company holidays, plus 2 floating holidays
Anaqua, Inc. is a premium provider of integrated intellectual property (IP) management technology solutions and services. Anaqua’s AQX platform combines best practice workflows with big data analytics and tech-enabled services to create an intelligent environment designed to inform IP strategy, enable IP decision-making, and streamline IP operations. Today, nearly half of the top 100 U.S. patent filers and global brands, as well as a growing number of law firms worldwide use Anaqua’s solutions. Over one million IP executives, attorneys, paralegals, administrators, and innovators in large and medium-sized companies use the platform for their IP management needs. The company’s global operations are headquartered in Boston, with offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For additional information, please visit anaqua.com, or on LinkedIn.
At Anaqua, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices and backgrounds of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. Anaqua is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected demographic.