Mimecast is looking for experienced Delievery Manager to join the Awareness Training engineering team. Mimecast Awareness Training is a security awareness training and cyber risk management platform that helps our customers dramatically reduce security risk related to human error. See here for more about Mimecast Awareness Training: https://www.mimecast.com/products/awareness-training/.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile practices and values to delight customers.
- Assessing the Agile Maturity of the team and coaching the teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team on how to successfully remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Owning internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and working closely with the Product Owner and wider Product team to foster that conducive relationship.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Facilitating cyclical Agile events in inclusive and creative ways.
- Collaborating with Stakeholders to run effective quarterly planning events
- Active participation in the wider Delivery Manager Guild – Suggesting ideas, suggestions, feedback, etc.
- Champion communicator and stakeholder aficionado – Reporting metrics, highlighting team status and successes via transparent methodology.
- Experience of the Delivery Manager/Scrum Master role for at least five years for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory.
- Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Agile approach.
- Proven experience in delivering complex, full life cycle software projects.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Knowledge of multiple Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Knowledge of technologies used to deliver a User focused product gained in a Software Development role.
Along with the challenges this is the good bit and together with the kudos we offer really good competitive salaries, staff share purchase plan, private healthcare, life cover, season ticket loan, work from home Wednesdays, access to a fitness center, games room, fruit & breakfasts & snacks all day everyday, good coffee, beer & wine, corporate citizenship, volunteering schemes, milestone recognition and long service fully paid sabbaticals, care for your eyes, childcare vouchers and importantly family leave time. We're an entrepreneurial company in some really cool locations around the world, our development and career opportunities are exceptionally good and tailored to you!