Feather is redefining furniture rental for city living and helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes and out of landfills.
You will be responsible for successfully completing a daily route alongside the Delivery Lead while helping with assembly, delivery, and pickup. Youll collaborate closely with the warehouse and logistics teams and will report to the Logistics Manager.
Note: We have positions available for both full-time and part-time
What youll do:
- Act as an assistant to the Delivery Lead while providing a best-in-class experience to customers by working within brand guidelines, and contributing to the development of best practices
- Be a proud brand ambassador with the unique responsibility of entering our customers homes and interacting with them in person
- Complete a pre-assigned route of deliveries and/or pickups in a given day, including delivery via walk-up or service elevator, onsite assembly, and trash removal
- Assist in loading the delivery vehicle each day with furniture for delivery to customers.
Who you have:
- 1+ years in delivery operations
- Experience working with furniture or large goods that require assembly
- A keen and sensitive eye for customer service and experience
- Based in NYC
- Excited about joining a small team
- Passionate about Feather's mission
What you'll get when joining Feather:
- A starting salary of $16/hour
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Access to 401(k)
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 4-day work weeks (for full-time employees)
- Sponsored lunches and unlimited office snacks
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription