Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industrys top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Dealer Sales Consultant
(Dealer Marketing Consultant)
Were leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now were writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create consumers. Here, youll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
Grow above and beyond.
As a Dealer Sales Consultant, youre responsible for building relationships with our Dealership Clients in a specific territory. This includes Cold Calling, Dealership visitations, along with Telephony and email consultation. Responsibilities include managing and increasing revenue through a consultative approach, along with visiting your Dealership Client base on a regular schedule and managing Dealer performance by reviewing key metrics. Your time will also include adding new Client business acquisitions and performing account maintenance in order to maximize Dealership growth opportunities for Retail and Service traffic.
What youll do as a Dealer Sales Consultant:
- Plan, maintain and manage a specific area of responsibility:
- Visit and consult with 2 or more Dealership Clients daily to bring value and support on Epsilon product portfolio.
- Actively consult with Owners, General Managers and other key Dealership management on all program participation.
- Assess opportunities within Dealerships in order to drive Retail and Service traffic.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales objectives by implementing Epsilon products that will help Dealerships target customers.
- Provide exceptional problem resolution to dealerships needs by maintaining consistent support and service to all existing clients.
- Work with our Automotive Partners and Clients to help develop customized plans for each Dealership in order to drive and maintain consistent revenue opportunities.
- Facilitate training and best practices on all programs to ensure Dealerships are maximizing benefits of all Epsilon products.
What skills you will use:
- Proficient in SalesForce.& Office 365
- Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Territory management/ Organizational skills.
- Experience selling Ongoing & One Time Conquest & Retention Marketing Campaigns.
Who are we a good fit for?
We didnt become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. Were constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre a forward-thinking team player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
More Jobs From