If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing Series C start-up that is disrupting a 5.7Tn market, now is the time to join Takeoff Technologies! We are a 265(and growing!) person global company transforming online grocery for consumers & retailers. Takeoff's solution offers automated fullfillment coupled with an end-to-end e-Grocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Our eGrocery solution was created with the grocer and the shopper in mind. Grocery is an incredibly complex industry, and our products are unlike any other: they are low value, perishable, heavy, and low-margin. Our automated solution is flexible enough to manage these complexities allowing us to ensure the correct picking method for the correct product!
Excited about potentially joining this rocketship to help us bridge the gap between retail and technology? Looking to make an impact daily and help us disrupt a hundred year old industry? If so, continue reading!
Please note that if you dont necessarily meet all of the requirement's that are listed in the job description below, we still encourage you to apply. We strongly believe that skills and competencies show up in lots of different ways and we are always looking for individuals who can bring new ideas to the table at Takeoff. Secondly, we value diverse perspectives and are fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where each and every employee can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
The Strategic Deal Support Analyst will be responsible for driving the development of custom pitch materials and coordinating cross-functional sales support processes. This person will coordinate and build custom content for customer pitches throughout the sales lifecycle. This includes but is not limited to introductory meetings, customer c-suite discussions, and responding to RFI/RFPs, grounding all materials through an analytical and strategic mindset. Over time and as relevant, this person may also develop externally-facing materials for strategic partnerships and other industry collaborations. This is a highly cross functional role that requires an understanding of and deep collaboration across Product, Technology, Strategy, Operations, and Finance.
Please note that although we are remote at the moment, ths person must be located in the Greater Boston / MA area. Once we have determined a new hybrid model, we may want and need this person to commute to our Waltham location to be close to the rest of the finance and corporate strategy team.
This is exciting because you will have the chance to:
- Work closely with account managers, the VP of Finance, and other leaders to quickly create custom customer pitch materials
- Lead account-specific financial and business case modelling to support pitch materials and expand customer partnerships
- Actively participate in deal reviews with sales team and cross-functional leadership team
- Become a trusted advisor to the sales & Finance teams, collaborating on pricing, product, and positioning for non-standard transactions
- Work as the primary liaison between multiple groups, such as finance, sales, strategy, legal, and operations to help facilitate the deal/sales response process
- Develop and maintain a repository of pitch materials, custom client presentations, term sheets, and business case models to support ongoing sales activities
The experience you will bring to the table:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2-3 years in a sales operations, Revenue Management, finance, strategy, or consulting role
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
- Results driven and organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accountability and ownership
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting with the ability to take initiative and work well cross-functionally, building meaningful business relationships along the way
- Experience shifting priorities on the fly and being OK to dive into the unknown and uncharted waters
The reasons you will love working at Takeoff(to name a few!):
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We're disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You'll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun
- We are committed to building a highly diverse and inclusive culture and environment
Competitive & comprehensive benefits package that we offer:
- Top salary with yearly bonus incentives based on individual and company performance
- Unlimited PTO to ensure our team takes the necessary time off to recharge and be as productive as possible when they come back to work(this is very important to us)
- 12 weeks of paid baby bonding leave for both parents
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A continued focus and emphasis on work / life balance
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(K) plan with a 5% company match(kicks in day one!)
- Flexible spending/dependent care accounts
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement of $300
Still need more convincing as to why you should go ahead and apply? Take a look at what our employees are saying here https://www.takeoff.com/career about what the experience and day to day is like at Takeoff!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company; we foster an environment where everyone has a voice and views the Takeoff team as their second family.