Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
This is a US Based remote opportunity with preference for candidates to be based out of Texas, Virginia, or Utah.
The Database Engineer will work with the team in solving production problems, optimizing databases for maximum performance, and building out new database infrastructure. The Database Engineer will also make recommendations and implement approved recommendations on improvements to Database Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, upgrades, and overall performance.
What You'll Do
- Adhere to the code review process to mitigate potential issues from occurring
- Navigate and use the Azure Portal Dashboard
- Understand the prevalent issues to be aware of when developing in Azure SQL DB
- Monitor DB alerts and deal with potential issues
- Use the Query Store functionality in Azure SQL DB
- Design Stored Procedures for the Invoice Cloud environment
- Research and fix issues sent via the Jitbit ticketing system
- Complete IT Requests in a timely and correct manner
- Create, Modify, and Deploy Azure Logic Apps
- Create, Modify, and Deploy Azure Functions
- Manage and develop Azure Automation tasks
- Work with the team to handle project specs and design new environment to handle scope
- Maintain and monitor processes critical to the Data Services department
- Debug and improve existing stored procedures
- Ensure all changes are logged either in the DB or via the ITR system
- Monitor DB errors and either correcting them or notifying UX to correct the problem
- Troubleshoot any issues that may come up when communicating to the Database(s)
- Monitor our complete DB environment and ensuring uptime.
What We Seek:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related
- 2+ years experience working with technologies listed below
- Strong T-SQL Background
- Experience with Stored Procedure, Table and View Design
- Query Performance Tuning
- Microsoft SQL Server/Azure SQL DB
- C#, VB.NET
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.