At Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but were here to help!
*This is a Summer Internship role
About the Team
RAP Team is building a advanced data warehouse to serve Intralinks Internal and external customer with data integrated from various cross-domains and cross-businesses sources, enable complex analytics reports, ML/AI, data visualization and reports through RESTFul apis
Our Tech stack: Shell Scripting, Java, NodeJS, Python. We are leveraging AWS advanced services: Redshift as our DWH database, S3 as data lake, EC2 as compute instances that runs ingestion and ETL pipelines, MSK (Kafka managed service) for real time data streaming. We run our software on Linux as the deployment platform.
As an Intern on our team you will:
Work as data engineer, helping the team to build report and visualize data sets using SQL for data preparation and visualization tools for results presentation.
Youll utilize ide to build queries that addresses reporting requirements and present the results using Tableau as the visualization layer
Intern Skills required:
- Programming skills: Shell Scripting, SQL
- Programing languages: one or more of: Java, Java Script, Phyton,
- Databases: Any of the RDBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift
- Cloud: Amazon AWS
- Environment/OS: Linux Familiarity & scripting
- Be able to work on a backend development environment being familiar with Database and Visualization concepts
Qualifications & Relevant Experience:
- A Bachelors/Masters in Science/Engineering preferably in Computer Science OR a related Stream with necessary Software skills gleaned academically or through Working experience
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.