Dianthus is a trailblazer in ecommerce. We acquire Shopify businesses and grow them with our custom AI powered solutions. We are a fast-growing startup, so you have the opportunity to surround yourself with a passionate team and get in on the ground floor. There is also a tremendous opportunity for career growth, not just because we are moving so rapidly but because no matter what role you are in, at Dianthus you will be solving interesting problems about how to make every workflow more AI-focused!
We are hiring a Computer Vision Data Scientist who specializes in ML & AI applications in computer vision and computer graphics to join our AI research team. The ideal candidate is passionate about the latest innovations in ML and AI; has expertise in designing deep learning systems in the computer vision/graphics domain; with strong programming skills to help deploy and maintain them.
- Research and develop state-of-the-art machine learning solutions for computer vision and computer graphic problems related to our AI research areas in eCommerce.
- Design, implement, and manage data science workflows, including processes and standards for collecting, cleaning, and regularizing data.
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd party data science tools and services.
- Develop and implement new methodologies, algorithms, and models to improve how we leverage our data.
- Communicate about machine learning models and products to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Qualifications and Skills
- Masters or Ph.D. with a specialization in ML, AI, and computer vision/graphics.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: image classification/segmentation, deep learning on 3D representations, style transferring, image translation, generative adversarial network (GAN) on image generation, transformer, etc.
- Hands-on applied or research experience developing machine learning models on large image/3D model data sets.
- Proficient in Python and experienced in at least one other higher-level programming language like Java, C++, C#, Scala, etc.
- Practical experience with Tensorflow, Pytorch, or Keras.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Work-from-home flexibility
- 5 weeks vacation plus paid holidays
- Monthly childcare stipend for preschool aged children
At Dianthus we are committed to building a diverse team, so we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.