Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The mission of the Recruiting Products team is to empower Facebook to hire the best talent at scale. With thousands of recruiters using our products, millions of candidates in our database, and an intense competition for top talent, the product team is focused on helping the business achieve our recruiting goals through better operational efficiency and improved collaboration throughout the process. We build the products that help Facebook find and attract other builders.We are looking for a Data Scientist to help the team understand how the work of recruiting gets done at Facebook and how our products can make this work even better. This role works closely with the product and engineering teams, as well as leaders of our recruiting business, to identify problems and develop sustainable solutions. Successful candidates for this role will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large data sets, and will have experience in influencing decision making across different teams through data.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products.
- Define problems and opportunities in a complex or ambiguous area.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Business teams to solve problems and identify new levers to improve user experience.
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics.
- Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, and clearly communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams.
More Jobs From