Office Tour Photos
Here at Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. Together as an organization, and with our founder Robert Keane’s recent return as CEO, we are renewing the company’s focus on delighting customers, fostering an entrepreneurial culture and accelerating our world-class capabilities. We have embarked on a transformation journey that will lead us to achieve world-class technology, services, and innovation, and create an environment where our team members are inspired and enabled to do their best work. We empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and innovation.
With Vistaprint’s Data & Analytics (DnA) transformation, there is a strategic focus to bring personalization capabilities to a new level and productize this data product to run at scale. This strategic priority is enabled by entirely new capabilities on the new platform to actually implement, run, and improve personalization decisioning engines at scale to bring relevant, profitable personalization to customers and prospects.
As the data product owner, your priorities will be:
- Develop the strategy for the first stand-alone data product in personalization solving back from customer and business needs
- Design and implement a first POC (proof of concept) that is “sufficient but necessary” to prove the value of omnichannel personalization
- Establish a rigorous cycle of test & learn (both technically and process-wise) that enables identifying, explaining, and scaling the “bright spots” which were successful while iterating on and, thereby, gradually eliminating “failures”
- Manage and evolve the roadmap for the data product through standard formats such as QBRs to move from concept via POC to fully deployed solution
Your role will involve:
- Reporting into the VP of Pricing, Promotion and Personalization, you will lead a team of 4-6 individual contributors, including 2-4 direct reports, from different chapters (Data Science, Innovation & Visualization, Domain Experts, Data Engineering) to conceive, design, build, run, and scale an omnichannel personalization data product.
- Develop vision and aspiration of data product through QBRs including detailed and balanced views on KPIs chosen to positively influence with the data product
- Design, set up and implement proves of concept leveraging the individuals’ expertise on the team to ensure rigor in methods, speed in execution, and quality of learnings
- Understand and fully use the technological capabilities related to the new platform to run and evaluate a significant number of simultaneous tests to increase and speed up learning
- Communicate recommendations based on clear, upfront-chosen performance criteria to roll back, iterate or productionize models after a given test
- Translates the quarterly QBR roadmap into team backlog and prioritize backlog
- Establishes and maintains team ceremonies for work management
- Identifies and escalates roadblocks to leadership when resources are not sufficient
- Provides thought leadership on deep dive analyses on test results and recommendations
- Provides input on opportunities areas to leadership to inform roadmap
- Drives team to deliver actionable insights and recommendations for business unit leaders to support the adoption of data products across business units
- Manages communication and documentation of data product status and roadmap to various stakeholders in standardized way
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience in analytics and/or digital roles, ideally in customer analytics-related topics
- Good technical understanding of the marketing tech stack and coding skills in SQL, Python are a plus
- Customer obsession to bring the best possible personalized experience a (prospective) customer can have at Vistaprint: relevance and engagement at key underlying drivers of financial success
- “Minimum lovable product” (MLP) thinking to deliver pragmatically and efficiently on the 80% to prove value before investing resources over extended periods of time
- Strong team management skills including the ability to determine the critical few requirements for milestone/deliverable success and to plan for near-term and long-term growth.
- Strong “translator” and interpersonal skills, to lead a cross-functional team of Data Scientists, Insights & Visualization Specialists, and Domain Specialists
- Creative and innovative thinker to drive change and evangelize the role of customer experience management and personalization across the business
- Curiosity and can-do attitude to overcome obstacles and take on challenges with a positive, solution-oriented mindset
What’s In It for You
You will grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions – we are a very data-driven company
You will love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Data & Analytics organization is a global team with talented professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From