Kyruus is dedicated to its mission to make healthcare work better for everyone by connecting people to the care they need. This role will be in our HealthSparq team as we work on simplifying the complex healthcare landscape. Together, well improve the lives of our users by helping them to make better healthcare choices.
Heres what that would mean for you in the Data Operations Manager role.
- Youll execute on the mission and vision by ensuring the data processing, loading, and testing operations powering the HealthSparq product. This role ensures the quality and efficiency of the teams work, partners with product-engineering to evolve the relevant systems and consults with clients as a subject matter expert (SME) in the data arena.
- Youll oversee operations of the HealthSparq data pipeline through ingest, process, load, transformation and testing of data.
- Youll be responsible for the day-to-day successful delivery of the data operations service.
- Youll establish key metrics to monitor team and operational performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop and execute on improvement plans.
- Youll be responsible for defining and developing service level agreements (SLAs).
- Youll construct ETL processes, data reporting and visualization.
- Youll contribute to and support the companys strategic initiatives through process improvement by planning, communicating, and encouraging teams and individuals to also contribute towards these objectives.
- Youll respond to or direct the response of ad-hoc requests including analysis of results, including impacts to customer experience.
- Youll guide teams as they execute and monitor data processing, ensuring results meet established quality baselines.
- Youll serve as a subject matter expert on the data operations, consulting with both internal and external stakeholders.
Respect: How Youll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll Use Your Professional Skills Youll use your 8+ years experience in statistics with a strong educational background in healthcare fields to:
- Effectively serve as a consultative partner and as a SME with internal and external stakeholders, providing insight into data processes and guidance on business rules.
- Demonstrate application of program evaluation concepts and methodologies, with expertise in program effectiveness analysis, measurement and reporting.
- Exhibit hands-on experience in healthcare claims and provider data.
- Participate with senior management to establish strategic goals, plans and objectives.
- You establish strong working relationships with internal and external customers, identifying long-term needs.
- Effectively manage team members while developing and motivating your staff members to ensure a high level of performance, and overall achievement of established goals.
Youll use your management and leadership skills to:
Empowerment: How Youll Know Youre Succeeding
- You understand advanced analytics (e.g., statistics, simulation, optimization) and methods such as time series analysis and longitudinal studies.
- You consistently and effectively work with product-engineering teams to define enhancements to the data pipeline platform.
- Individuals in the Data Operations Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Data Operations Manager position (overseeing larger teams/complex data processing).
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where Youll Go From Here
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.