Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Love consulting but tired of the travel? The Align Operations Consultant is a member of our Managed Services team who provides offsite application administration for Veeva clients as a subject matter expert of Veeva Align. In this role you will work with multiple clients via phone and web meeting to deliver post-deployment consulting in support of their territory alignments.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer-facing, non-travel role. There may be travel opportunities at select times of the year for internal events.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Performing alignments including Roster Management and Targeting (Sales Cycle Plans)
- Managing large data sets
- Supporting mapping updates between the CRM data model and Align as need based on requirements
- Consulting on best practices and overall solutions based on requirements
- Providing expertise and knowledge to the customer on the Veeva Align solution
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Assist with implementation of new Veeva Align functionalities
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices
- Uphold the Veeva Vision and Values including Do the Right Thing and Customer Success
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis. Typically, very skilled with MS Excel for smaller data sets and MS Access or SQL for larger datasets.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as the position is client facing
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Product knowledge: 2-5 years of experience with Sales Territory Alignment Software or territory alignments within a CRM (and preferably experience with Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Understanding of how Master Data Management systems work.
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Charitable Giving Program
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].