We are looking for a data superstar with superb storytelling skills, passion for digging through lots of metrics with primary focus on marketing analytics (LTV, Spend, ROI, user attribution, etc.).
- Create and maintain product health metrics and dashboards;
- Investigate data issues and escalate them to the relevant group when needed;
- Develop compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new product features or business initiatives;
- Perform an ad-hoc analysis while working closely with Product Owners helping them to understand the data and make decisions;
- Interact with multiple teams to better understand structure, meaning and source of data;
- Communicate results and influence key product and business leaders.
- BA/BS degree, 2+ years of experience as a data analyst;
- Proficient with SQL, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources;
- Experienced with Tableau visualization and storytelling;
- Be a team player and self-starter with great interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented attitude;
- Be great at distilling data into actionable recommendations;
- Manipulate, transform, and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data;
- Experience and passion for developing the right metrics and dashboards/visualizations;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders from across the business.
Would be a plus:
- Marketing analytics\background
- User acquisition experience (Web\Mobile traffic)
- Cross-platform applications analytics
- Working in globally distributed teams
Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!