Join a successful team in a new Cyber Intelligence market
It's exciting to work in a startup thats fundamentally disrupting how companies protect their digital assets across their extended ecosystem. CybelAngel, created 5 years ago in Europe, provides its solution to some of the worlds largest Brands, giving them control over the data they share with their growing third party communities.
Our solution is great. Our market is huge. We recently launched our US subsidiary based in New York City and are looking for bright, ambitious professionals who can come in, learn fast, grow quickly, and drive results.
YOUR ROLE AT CYBELANGEL
As a CybelAngel Account Executive (AE) you will own the entire sales process for companies interested in purchasing CybelAngel SaaS solution.
Our fast-paced, B2B sales and pre-sales team is growing, and we are looking for the right people to come in and prove themselves as an individual contributor and excellent teammate with potential for future growth. If youre looking for a career opportunity (not just a job), a business that's invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a management team thats committed to growing in the US market this is the right opportunity for you.
Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, all in a team-focused environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your territory, pursue conversion of qualified leads to customer solutions with subscription-based revenue.
- Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities.
- Prospect actively named accounts and key decision makers (CISO, CIO, IT and Business Executives)
- Evangelize the value of the CybelAngel solutions.
- Understand stakeholder needs and communicate how CybelAngel will meet them.
- Present the complete value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars.
- Create long-term business relationships with current and future clients.
- Coordinate with Analysts and Customer Success Managers to ensure successful implementations.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- Match and/or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in Salesforce.com following our Sales process.
- Participate to conference and trade shows when requested.