We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Our product suite for elite teams is used by some of the best in the worldthey deserve world-class service. We need a Support Specialist with experience using tools such as Sportscode, Coda or Hudl Replay to make sure our customers receive the answers they need, when they need them. No experience using these tools? Check out this role.
As a support team, our goal is to understand the challenges of our clients and help them make the most of our solutions. Youll be an integral part of their Hudl experience. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include answering phone calls, emails and chats from our users, and when it's safe again, visiting these users on-site and discussing ways to strategically and technically maximize their use of Hudl.
This role will be based in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- A problem solver. You can easily put yourself in someone else's shoes to find them the best solution. Running diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems is your forte.
- Eager. You're self-motivated, curious and keen to learn how to help our clients achieve their goals.
- A confident communicator. You're able to relay solutions with a clear approach and a human touch, both through email and on the phone, ensuring issues with varying degrees of technical complexity are resolved or elevated.
- Experienced. You have experience using Sportscode, Hudl Replay or Coda.
- Thrive on the front lines. Youll answer calls and emails ranging from how-to questions, to troubleshooting products like Hudl, Hudl Sportscode, Wyscout and Volleymetrics. You'll showcase your skills as a communicator and a trusted technological resource.
- Listen. Youll empathize with our customers and respond with creative solutions.
- Help teams and athletes win. Our clients come to us to enhance their gameyoull make sure they know how to use our products in the best way possible.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.