SimpliSafe is a leading home security company that is disrupting the alarm industry with its award-winning security solution and pioneering self-install model. SimpliSafe combines thoughtfully-designed technology with industry-leading professional monitoring and verification all at fair and honest prices with no long-term contracts. Visit http://SimpliSafe.com to learn more!
We are looking for motivated, ambitious, self-starters who are excited to grow with a high-performing team, right here in the heart of Boston.
The Customer Support role requires confidence in the ability to multi-task and speak to a wide demographic of customers across the country.
What Youll Do
- Respond promptly, courteously, and knowledgeably to customer service inquiries
- Provide top-tier support to all customers with a goal of first call resolution
- Educate customers on system installation/use, and assist in troubleshooting
- Utilize prior customer support experience to enable customer success and happiness
- Use problem-solving skills to solve customer issues and address concerns
- Outbound calls to current customers to address issues, when needed
What Youll Bring
Skills & Experience:
- Proven success in a phone-based customer service or call center position
- Ability to understand and determine root causes to customer issues
- Comfort with technology and ability to provide technical assistance for consumer electronics
- Proven record of outstanding attendance and timeliness in a structured environment
- Strong work ethic and the drive to contribute to company goals
- Clear and effective phone communication skills to ensure all customer issues are resolved
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and excellent time management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and eager for continuous improvement
- Strong commitment to customer happiness and satisfaction
Candidates must have availability 7 days/week. This is a 5 day work week with flexible shifts between 9:00am and 11:00pm.
More Jobs From