Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building out our team following our recent Series B round of funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
Reggora is seeking a Customer Support Representative to immediately join our rapidly growing team and provide inbound technical support and onboarding support to the growing list of lender customers and property appraisers who use our platform technology. This role requires stellar technical troubleshooting, training, and account and relationship management skills to drive value outcomes and solve problems for our clients. This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company. Please note - this role will be working Mountain Time hours (11am-7pm EST).
What Youll Do:
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support and training to property appraisers and lender customers who use Reggora's platform technology
- Measurably improve customer satisfaction and increase retention by helping customers achieve their business goals
- Drive referrals, renewals, case studies, and account growth
- Build and scale a customer knowledge base
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer issues are escalated and resolved promptly and correctly
- Diligently track and report on usage data and support data across a range of features
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of our business
Who Were Looking For:
- You are fanatical about providing excellent client service and support and have excellent phone presence and technical skills
- Youre a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results
- Youre a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives
- You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 1-2 years experience in customer success, account management, or technical account management role, preferably within an enterprise SaaS company
- Experience with CRM, ticketing and messaging systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Talkdesk and Drift
- Knowledge of residential property appraisal and valuation and mortgage processes and industries a plus
- Strong training delivery skills with an ability to build rapport and earn the trust of customers
- A desire to solve problems and build relationships
- Sales and customer service experience a plus
- Desire to exceed goals and achieve results
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.