At Wistia, we strive to find easy, delightful solutions to complicated problems. We build fun relationships with our customers, who span marketing, sales, support, video production, and HR teams in companies of all shapes and sizes. For us, success is helping customers be even more amazing at their jobs than they were before they talked to us.
As Support Manager, you support our teams success by managing the productivity, happiness, and professional development of Customer Champions through direct mentorship and communication. You also keep a pulse on the customer support experience by helping our customers through direct reactive support and analyzing trends within the inbox.
You work alongside other managers and the director to ensure that the team is being successful with everyday work and longer term projects, and maintaining communication to keep the rest of Wistia informed of the customer support experience.
- Assist with the hiring of new team members
- Set clear expectations for team members on their responsibilities and goals, and help them achieve these goals
- Review progress and feedback from team members on a weekly basis, using 15five
- Review and provide feedback on team members' support conversations
- Regularly meet with team members 1:1 to discuss challenges, feedback and progress towards goals and growth paths
- Assess and communicate overall Champ performance through formal reviews
- Work with Customer Happiness leadership to develop team strategy and priorities
- Set and evaluate team goals in conjunction with Customer Happiness leadership, delegating assignments to team members
- Analyze, interpret and act upon customer support metrics
- Communicate intra-team projects and updates to the wider Wistia teams
- Handle customer escalations and answer support tickets as needed
- 1-2 years experience leading a team of front-line representatives
- Experience implementing and adapting customer service processes/procedures
- Adaptable problem solver; self-motivated learner
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to coach and mentor employees
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company were building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Profit Sharing!
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park
More Jobs From