Superpedestrian is seeking a Customer Support Manager to lead an internal and external team of Support Specialists and develop new service protocols for burgeoning Superpedestrian products.
The manager will support our customers and partners through integration with our proprietary Vehicle Intelligence hardware/software platform, and should have a proven track record of building scalable customer support platforms. The manager will be a front-line representative of Superpedestrian with direct responsibility for establishing brand-defining exceptional customer service as Superpedestrians global presence expands.
The ideal candidate has diverse experience in the micromobility space with exposure to product and software development, as well as mechanical and embedded engineering. This role is an opportunity to be directly involved in transforming sustainable urban mobility in a rapidly growing organization. The position is based in our Cambridge, MA office, with occasional travel required. We are looking to hire immediately.
What youll do:
- Manage Customer Support for all Superpedestrian mobility ventures
- Build from the ground up new systems for Supporting Superpedestrians products.
- Establish new SOPs and KPIs for the Superpedestrian Support Team
- Implement original resolutions and new service protocols.
- Develop support scripts for external product support.
- Lead and coach a team of internal and external support specialists.
- Assist in the creation of outgoing customer communications and participate in case review sessions.
- Monitor metrics and develop actionable insights to improve efficiency and performance.
- Collaborate with engineers, software developers, product managers, mechanics, and other support staff to address requirements for successful launches in new markets.
- Hustle and problem solve as we pioneer a rapidly growing, nascent industry.
- Respond directly and independently to customer inquiries and recommend escalations if needed to ensure timely resolutions and quality control.
- Uncover new opportunities to further improve the rider experience.
- Effectively prioritize and manage your own time while responding to a diverse range of customer inquiries.
- Professionally represent Superpedestrian in a variety of settings with diverse stakeholders.
- Provide in-depth and personalized product demonstrations as needed.
What were looking for:
- 3+ years of management experience
- Demonstrable experience building effective and scalable Customer Support Systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to provide compassionate, empathetic responses and solutions to complex problems.
- Highly proficient in verbal communications, including strong phone skills.
- Excellent grasp of the written English language.
- A natural interest in mechanical and technical systems.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood descriptions.
- Ability to be active bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to travel domestically.
More Jobs From