LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is seeking a Customer Support Intern to be join our team. Part of the Customer Success organization, the Customer Support team at LeanIX is a critical part of the companys current and future success as they empower and enable our customers to efficiently and effectively use the LeanIX product suite.
Customer Support Interns should have a basic knowledge of and an overall passion for learning more about technology. In addition to having excellent communication and writing skills, Customer Support Interns should also have the ability to demonstrate outstanding critical thinking skills and easily build fluid rapport with our customers. The ideal candidate is motivated by being a problem-solver reducing and minimizing the effort of our customers to get their support cases resolved. Youll be an integral part of a Team, whose success is based on your success and the success of our customers.
The Customer Support Internship can be done remotely or in the office in Watertown, MA and will last for 12 weeks.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Evaluate the impact and criticality of all support requests, escalating with urgency when needed
- Handle support requests from a variety of different channels (Zendesk Tickets, Intercom chat, Online Community, Scheduled Calls)
- Provide excellent documentation (e.g., steps to reproduce) for support tickets
- Work cross-functionally with the global Customer Success Management, Engineering teams and Developers in order to solve complex customer cases
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 0-3 years of relevant working experience (Customer Support, Technical Support, Help Desk type experience)
- Fundamental technical understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodology, EA related platforms, and SasS related platforms (LeanIX, iServer, ServiceNow, Ardoq)
- Profound understanding of Customer Support KPI/Metrics
- Coding/Scripting skills (JSON, Python, HTML, GraphQL, SQL, API Endpoint/Editors)
- SSO authentication integration (SAML Azure, ADFS, Gsuite, Okta)
- Software/Configuration integration between applications (Service Now, Confluence, Pivio, Apptio, Intercom, Signavio)
- Multilingual candidates are preferred, but not required
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. LeanIX teams and team members decide their work mode for themselves. Our Flexible Work Mode only requires employees to reside within a reasonable distance to one of our offices (you should be able to get there within a half day of travel) in order to encourage attendance at company and office-wide events, important internal meetings, and to develop and strengthen working relationships with colleagues.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.