Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Customer Support Engineer II to join our team.
Provides technical support covering the full life-cycle of Imprivata products to external customers, partners and employees. Diagnoses and debugs technically complex software in networked and virtualized environments. Isolates and resolves problems in customer configurations and deployments. Reports product flaws or reliability limits to engineering.
- Good standard of verbal and written English and a professional telephone manner
- Has the ability to assess each customer’s technical knowledge level
- Effectively conveys technical information at an appropriate level for the audience
- Has solid interpersonal skills to interface with customers and co-workers at different levels of seniority.
- Can empathize, advocate for, and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Additional written and spoken languages (Spanish, Portuguese, European language(s) an advantage but not essential.
Productivity / Efficiency
- Fully leverages individual and team knowledge and expertise, knowledgebase, documentation, and other information sources to help solve problems
- Good time management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize own workload
- Confidently able to troubleshoot, debug and reproduce customer scenarios
- Logical thinker with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Learns rapidly through both formal and informal training
- Required to be flexible, detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task
Mentoring / Training
- Ability to create and deliver peer-level technical training
- Independently creates reusable knowledge articles based on problem analysis and case resolution and contributes to ongoing Knowledge article maintenance
- Coaches peers on Knowledgebase usage and best practice
- Consistently applies an appropriate sense of urgency and proactivity
- Recognizes the need for case re-prioritization and escalation based on customer and business impact
- Identifies trends & proactively takes appropriate action
- Use the Salesforce call tracking system to record all case details
- Manage individual case queue, prioritizing highly impacted customers when needed
- Meets or exceeds individual and team targets & SLAs
- Ensure CRM data are kept up to date at all times
- Adhere to regular shifted hours, with additional coverage flexibility as required
- Provide scheduled After Hours coverage on a rotating basis.
- Occasional travel for onsite support, business meetings, training, conferences, etc., as
- Works well independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Respects and maintains customer and partner confidentiality
- Collaborates effectively across functions and departments
- Perform additional duties as required
Technical Knowledge, skills and experience Required:
- Experience with troubleshooting software problems across Windows
- Troubleshooting application level crashes and/or performance hangs
- Proficient knowledge of computer networking
- Good understanding of Single Sign-On concepts
- Familiar with Application and Desktop Virtualization technologies (Citrix, VMWare,
- Experience with Microsoft® Active Directory / User Management / LDAP concepts
- Experience support SaaS products
- Expereince with Software Delivery & Deployment methodologies
- Experience with Thin and zero computing architecture
- Experience of Healthcare IT / EMR a plus
- Performing in-depth log analysis and event correlation
- Minimum of 5+ years experience providing customer service/support (application or
- technical ideally)
- Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Industry certifications such as Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix desired but not essential
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.