: Customer Support Engineer
The Customer Support Engineer interacts with DipJar’s 4,000+ nonprofit customers who use DipJars to fundraise, helping them overcome any challenges they encounter during the customer journey. From purchase, to set up, to collection of donations and distribution of funds, the successful Customer Support Engineer will provide dedicated support to expediently resolve technical challenges, directly impacting customer satisfaction and loyalty.
DipJar is a small but passionate team that is growing quickly. You'll have lots of room to grow with us, so if you are eager to give your career a kickstart and learn how to grow a startup, come talk to us!
- Review daily order reports to confirm accuracy. Take action to investigate and rectify any inconsistencies.
- Review Customer Boarding Applications and submit them to DipJar’s Payment Processor, WorldPay, on a timely basis.
- Participate in daily production meetings alongside cross-functional team members with the goal of identifying and resolving all obstacles early so that order fulfillment can be achieved on-time
- Develop a working technical knowledge of the product portfolio, customer uses and applications, assist the team with applications engineering support as needed
- Escalate issues in operations that could detrimentally affect customer satisfaction to the product team
Identify inefficiencies in the order management cycle and develop tools and processes to improve them
- BS Engineering, Computer Science degree, or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year working experience (Co-Op/Intern experience acceptable)
- 2+ years of project management experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience using ZenDesk (or similar service portal ServiceNow, JIRA, etc.) required
- Available to work beyond 5:00 pm as needed (remote availability is acceptable after hours)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under tight deadlines with sense of urgency
- Must have a strong interest in servicing and satisfying the Customer
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Must have a strong interest in operational excellence, performance metrics and data analysis