Office Tour Photos
Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) platform to help brand manufacturers win more sales, and grow market share online. We work with a growing roster of hundreds of leading brands across the globe including Coca-Cola, Bosch, GSK, Rawlings, and Fruit of the Loom. Weve come a long way since starting in a Boston basement in late 2012, and now have great, happy customers across the entire supply chain, from brands to distributors to retailers to marketplaces.
As Salsifys Customer Support team grows, we are looking for talented, highly-technical, customer-oriented support engineers to join our team.
As the first line of contact with our customers, you play a key role in ensuring their success using Salsify. You are our customers voice within Salsify as we strive to continually improve our product, our service, and our role as trusted advisors within the e-commerce industry.
As a Technical Customer Support Consultant at Salsify, you will develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Salsify platform and our customers' specific needs while working alongside a team of dedicated and hardworking technical support professionals across the globe. You will gain e-commerce industry knowledge while helping our customers win the digital shelf. We dont expect you to know everything - we want you to ask questions and learn new things while helping us deliver on our Product Experience Management (PXM) vision.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Provide exceptional customer support experience through multiple communication channels (email, phone, chat)
- Develop an expert understanding of our platform and how each customer is unique in the way they use Salsify and operate, and learn how to efficiently apply that knowledge to provide them the support they need and anticipate future questions
- Triage, research, and understand the causes, impact, and priority of incoming issues using Salesforce and Jira
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and create detailed bug reports; partner with engineering to get high impact issues resolved
- Represent the support team while working cross-functionally with other departments; providing insights and advocating for our customers and team
- Contribute to continuous learning by leading training, improving documentation, and sharing your knowledge with others
- Participate in an on-call rotation
You'll Enjoy This Role If:
- You have 2+ years of customer-facing experience providing technical support for a complex SaaS application
- You are a highly-technical problem-solver with a customer-first mindset and are comfortable with HTML, APIs, log files and solving challenging issues
- You are a high-performer that thrives in ambiguous scenarios where documentation and explanations may not exist
- You understand that customers speak with varying levels of technical competence and adjust your message accordingly
- You have an open-mindset, thirst for knowledge and a desire to teach others
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are a motivated self-starter and enjoy contributing to overall team productivity and collaboration
- You raise opportunities for process improvements and show a willingness to be part of the solution
- You care about customers and your colleagues and want to be part of their success
- Excel formula experience a plus - youre comfortable transforming data and manipulating various data types
- Intimate knowledge of the challenges brands and retailers face in the e-commerce industry today
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
No agency submittals will be considered.