New to market, incredibly innovative and already recognized as one of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rowing machine that delivers on-river experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging two times more of the body’s muscles than cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrow’s interactive technology delivers challenging virtual fitness programs, including On the Mat offerings like yoga and Pilates, from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects users with an entire community of fellow rowers, experiencing the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sounds exciting? That’s because it is!
- Answer customer inquiries on the phone, via email, and through social media
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including software, hardware, and network connectivity concerns
- Help customers manage their orders and deliveries
- Educate potential customers about Hydrow and the Live Outdoor Reality experience
- Take ownership of customer inquiries and act as a liaison between the customer and engineering teams
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Author Knowledge Base articles for customers and other support representatives
- College degree and/or 2+ years of customer support experience, preferably in consumer electronics or fitness
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work Saturdays (required) and some evenings and holidays; the work week for this position is Tuesday - Saturday.
- Capable of solving complex, technical tasks in creative and effective ways
- Aptitude for building effective, positive relationships with customers of all ability levels
- Experience with Zendesk, Hubspot, Salesforce, or similar CRM or support ticketing systems
- Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify knowledge gaps and work to learn what you don’t already know
- A love for fitness and health
- Have a passion for helping people
- Success working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in troubleshooting wireless communications, including home network and WLAN troubleshooting a plus.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregency-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.
More Jobs From