Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Customer Success Supervisor for Data Cloud is a client-facing role with emphasis on supporting client onboarding and training, as well as supervising ad hoc data investigations. With a deep understanding of our data, our customers use cases, and the therapeutic areas of interest to our customers, you will develop insights from proactive and reactive client data investigation.
What You'll Do
- Summarize and derive key insights and implications from quantitative data investigations completed by Veeva Data Clouds team of health data analysts; Conduct desk research on therapeutic areas to inform, propose approach; Apply critical thinking to pressure test results; draft client-facing presentation materials
- Support customer onboarding and education on Veeva Data Cloud products
- Communicate effectively with internal and external teams to build and foster strong relationships
- At least 3 years client-facing professional service experience, preferably supporting health data analytics
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks at one time and strong initiative
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and organizational skills; fluency with PowerPoint and Google Slides
Nice to Have
- Experience working with product and/or agile teams
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].