About the Role
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work with our Customer Success Managers to support customers. This is a customer-facing role requiring strong empathy for users. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills. A desire to immerse yourself in leading mobile, cloud and analytic solutions will serve you well.
- Be a product expert
- Responsible for the setup of new customers
- Launch and train new customers globally, but focused on Americas
- Respond daily to customer support requests
- Track requests and bugs through completion and notify customers
- 20-30% Travel
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2+ years of customer facing experience
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Organized and reliable
- Experience working in an operations role in luxury hotels preferred
- Nice to have: fluent in Spanish
ALICE is the all-in-one solution that enables hotel staff to do the most impactful work without all the guesses. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,500 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the worlds leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and Hyatt Hotels Corporation. ALICE is the 2019 Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform, an Inc. Best Workplaces of 2019, winner of Best Concierge Software, and Finalist for Staff Collaboration, Housekeeping, Facilities Maintenance Management, and Preventative Maintenance software at the 2020 HotelTechAwards.
Were a remote-first team: Were proud of the fact that almost half of ALICEs team works remotely, calling 14 different countries home. We consider ourselves global thinkers and travelers. Instead of adapting our processes for our remote employees after-the-fact, we built processes with them in mind, constantly testing for how they hold up and enhancing them.
- Remote-first work culture
- Mentorship program and continued learning opportunities
- Engaging team events (virtual and in-person)
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive salary
Read more about what its like to work at ALICE:
- ALICE is on the "Top 10 Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech" List for 2020!
- Aileen, Customer Success Enablement Lead at ALICE, Discusses her Career Growth
- ALICE Hosts a 100% Virtual Company Hackathon
- ALICE's Not-Your-Average-Mentorship Program
- How ALICE Puts Culture First with Our Remote Workforce
- ALICE's Customer Team Goes to Camp Success 2019
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.