This key role at ownerIQ ("The Q") is responsible for the customer experience across the life of a self-service campaign. This visible, client facing role will develop the relationships necessary to support all client services facets of The Q’s self-service business.
The Customer Success Manager - Self Service will work collaboratively with multiple sales forces, the CoEx Platform Team, Delivery, Marketing, and other teams to support and grow revenue through market-leading customer experience and campaign delivery.
Our ideal candidate must have experience supporting self-serve and/or agency trading desk business for digital advertisers and extensive management experience.
The goals of the Manager Client Self Services are four-fold: • Deliver market-leading customer experience • Maximize account growth • Maximize account retention • Quickly scale to match the fast-paced growth of The Q
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage The Q’s business portfolio across multiple agency and client-direct channels
- Actively participate in pre-sales engineering with the sales organization to help drive new business opportunities
- Train existing customers on The Q's self service platform (CoEx)
- Build and direct the necessary services teams responsible for supporting customers to ensure successful campaign launch, delivery, and performance
- Provide leadership and serve as the escalation point across multiple teams for client-voiced concerns
- Work cross-functionality to implement effective account growth and retention strategies
- Execute proactive client outreach program to communicate campaign insights, foster relationship with client, and share ownerIQ’s digital advertising points of view
- Define and advocate for platform features needed to support customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising
- Thorough knowledge and experience working with DSPs and/or agency trading desks
- Extensive client-facing experience ideally with both ad agencies and directly with clients
- Strong communication skills including proven ability to effectively communicate with client senior leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up atmosphere
- Ability to travel as needed up to 25%