At Notarize, were pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions, were proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 400%) the past few months, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. Weve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world.
As a Customer Success Manager focused on real estate accounts at Notarize, you will be entrusted with building strategic relationships and driving product adoption and engagement across our highest-value customers. As we begin to scale our team, CSMs joining now will have an outsized impact on the business and quickly develop and grow their careers.
A typical day will include a morning call with your sales colleagues to ensure their prospects understand the specifics of the onboarding program you are about to kick off. After that, you run a strategy call with a key real estate partner to help define their e-closing strategy in two new states. After lunch you put the finishing touches on a Quarterly Business Review scheduled for tomorrow morning. You close your day by attending a tribe meeting with the product team to review user feedback youve collected.
- Passionate about your customers experience and the experience of their signers
- Acquainted with the nuances of the real estate industry
- Deeply consultative with savvy business acumen
- A creative problem-solver who is willing and able to embrace challenges
- A natural leader who enjoys teaching and coaching others
- Committed to growing with our company and software
- Extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
Your responsibilities as a Customer Success Manager, Real Estate include:
- Managing customer relationships, engaging proactively through regular reporting calls, focused on driving higher conversion rates for their Notarize transactions
- Working closely with our lender, title agent, and real estate clients
- Guiding and project managing the customer onboarding experience
- Partnering with internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, notary ops, and product, to ensure the smoothest possible customer experience
- Running point on customer escalations and pulling in executive resources as needed
- Analyzing data and drawing insightful recommendations for customers
- Developing an intimate understanding of the customers business and key goals
- Deeply understanding industry best practices and working independently to develop additional best practices to solve customer needs
- Understanding competitive products and speaking to product differences that spotlight Notarize
- 2+ years client management experience at a software company, agency, or management consultancy
- Experience working directly with lenders, title companies, and real estate clients
- A knack for building deep customer relationships, up to and including the c-level
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to own a strategic or ENT book of business, and manage competing priorities with a strict attention to detail
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Understanding of the mortgage industry or notary law is a plus but not required (demonstrated interest in learning it is required!)
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.
More Jobs From