Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further expand these efforts, Veeva has established a Customer Success Management (CSM) team that will work alongside our product, sales and services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva customers to increase the value they get from Veevas Master Data Management software (Veeva Network). In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS MDM program.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva's valued customers across North America. As a key member of the Veeva Network CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Align with key customer MDM stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a strong MDM program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva Network investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Educate customers 1:1 or via webinars of process and/or application best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva Network
- Be a product expert by understanding the capabilities of the product and configuring the product for demo purposes
- Be a customer advocate for ongoing product innovation
- Hands on experience related to Master Data Management, Data Warehousing or System Integrations
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients
- Ability to communicate technical information with business relevance to both technical and business audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with Veeva product implementations
- Experience in Data Governance and/or Data Stewardship
- Experience with Customer Success Programs
- Background in a customer facing role with the intent of improving the customers experience with software
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].