Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You like to solve problems. Amid the uncertainty, you see opportunity.
- You are a good communicator and able to speak full-stack from front-line engineers to c-suite.
- You are curious and excited to learn about new and old technologies powering a modern factory.
- You are customer-focused and excited to partner with them to deliver impact from industry 4.0
- You are eager to figure out why things are broken and turn your learnings into improved processes. People tend to describe you as a hard worker, but you would say any job thats worth doing is worth doing well because you care.
- You are able to google your way out of most problems, and understand that every customer sees the world a bit differently.
What skills do I need?
- Bias for action and impact
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role (SAAS Customer Success experience preferred)
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Services)
- Ability to travel (estimated ~25% )
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Provide insights and guidance to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping drive ongoing adoption and ensure renewals
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality
- Quarterback engagement plans across various cross-functional teams at Tulip, on behalf of the customer
- Customers delivery and support teams
- Product and Engineering
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.