Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
The FinServ Customer Success Manager's primary responsibility is to drive product adoption, highlight best practices and ensure client retention within Seismics Financial Services client base. You will serve as the primary point of contact throughout the lifecycle of his/her assigned accounts, establishing regular cadence, conducting business reviews and tracking success metrics. You will serve as the customers internal champion acting as the main point of contact for escalation of issues, product enhancement requests and driving attendance to Seismics webinars and client events.
Who You Are:
Successful candidates should be comfortable engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with C-level executives and cross-organizational teams tied to the clients Sales Enablement strategy. Candidates should also be excited about partnering with our clients in the Financial Services industry and driving the value of Seismic while helping to achieve business goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive the successful adoption of multiple use cases across the organization, helping the customer quantify the business value of the partnership.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customers objectives in order to develop strategic roadmaps and uncover expansion opportunities
- Conduct regular business review meetings with key accounts
- Act as the voice of the customer and drive requested enhancements with the product management and development teams
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of our processes
- Ensure account transparency by tracking client sentiment and key milestones in Salesforce and Gainsight
- Plan & manage projects, including SOW generation & delivery
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives to develop a strategic plan to help customers achieve their business objectives and to execute on upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Anticipate client risks and strategize ways to help mitigate churn
- Manage the customer contract renewal process and maintain a renewal forecast
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related experience
- Customer-facing experience, relationship building and driving customer transformation programs in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions.
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight a plus
- Minimum of two years prior experience in FinTech or Financial Services
- Previous experience with SaaS preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.