The Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor role responsible for all aspects of the client relationship including client satisfaction and performance, as well as executing upon the companys strategies and initiatives. The Client Success Manager will work with new and existing banks and credit unions to proactively manage their path to success using the Numerated Growth Technologies platform. This role will focus on revenue retention and growth through developing and deepening key relationships within your book of business, understanding client goals, and bringing data-driven consultation and best practices to maximize the likelihood of hitting those goals and building high client satisfaction. The Client Success Manager also works closely with clients to deliver value, optimize platform adoption, and identify and capitalize on product expansion efforts to meet portfolio benchmark metrics. CSMs are proactive team players with a demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas to drive client success, business expansion, and relationship retention. You understand the client and their use cases and build credibility rapport as a trusted partner so clients stay and grow with Numerated. If you have experience managing a book of business with numerous clients at different stages of the client lifecycles and have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including establishing credibility and trust with clients and building influential relationships with partners in the business, we want to hear form you!
Essential Responsibilities /
- Develop and demonstrate deep proficiency across all Numerated products and acquire and maintain expert knowledge of client business, workflows, support needs & desired outcomes.
- Achieve revenue and sales goals and attain/maintain high client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Analyze attrition metrics throughout the entire loan application process, from initial marketing campaigns through loan funding and repeat business and develop and present strategies for optimizing performance.
- Engage with clients regularly on relevant features/functionality of the platform for their specific business needs.
- Develop client plans to ensure value realization with special emphasis on platform adoption, program advocacy, product expansion, and business retention.
- Anticipate and prevent client issues/problems and, when necessary, facilitating rapid sensing, diagnosis, and orchestration of resolution.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how NGT can better serve our customers.
- Track accounts to identify client health and churn risk, and work proactively to minimize that risk.
- Conduct regular client engagements for tactical items, platform activity, and user engagement.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews to present program performance benchmarks & progress towards goals achievements and identify opportunities for product expansion.
- Create and recruit clients to be references for our products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements /
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
Work Experience Requirements /
- 2 to 4 years experience in Client Services, Customer Success, or Account Management roles
- 1 to 3 years Software, Technology, SaaS, or Financial Services experience a plus
- Familiar with small business or commercial banking business
- Experience conducting business reviews and leading client workshops
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with clients to ensure complete satisfaction
- Willingness to take risk and engage in constructive conflict
- Best in class communication skills written, verbal, non-verbal and presentation
- Proactive approach to managing your business you are constantly pushing the envelope
- Direct experience with client and business outcome management, including expectation setting and management
- Experience assessing business objectives and defining change strategy to meet objectives
- Past experience in measuring progress of programs against established objectives such as revenue, utilization metric, delivery quality, and client satisfaction
- Positive attitude and aptitude to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ownership of results. Accountability and knowhow for getting things done and resolving issues.
- Tireless work ethic and natural tendency to pitch in to help teammates.