If you want to help customers fundamentally change the way their businesses operate then we should talk. Our mission is to create an exceptional experience for Notarize for Business customers and for their signers through engagement and a deep understanding of their operation. The customer success team at Notarize works with our business and mortgage customers on an ongoing basis to develop personalized, long-term relationships.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Notarize, you will form and maintain relationships with a set of customers in a variety of industries. As we continue to grow as a company, our CSM’s will have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on role competency, personal development and leadership.
A typical day will include a morning call with your colleagues on the sales team to make sure their prospects have the resources they need to get started successfully with the software. After that, an on-boarding call or two with new customers to show them how to use the tool and share some best practices. After lunch you put the finishing touches on your Quarterly Business Review for the check-in call that you have tomorrow morning and send off an invoice. You close your day by attending a meeting with the product team to review some user feedback you have collected.
- Passionate about your customers’ experience and the experience of their signers
- Able to solve problems with creativity and embrace challenges
- Committed to growing with our company and software
- Excited to contribute to a positive growing team environment
- Manage customer relationships, engaging them proactively through regular reporting calls, focused on driving higher conversion rates for their transactions
- Develop customized training collateral and deliver personalized on-boarding sessions
- Partner with the sales and product team to increase customer engagement
- Write and deliver periodic business reports to both customers and internal stakeholders
- Prior experience in a customer service or on-boarding role (SaaS experience a plus)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for learning software
- Demonstrated ability to own a book of business, and manage multiple customer priorities with a strict attention to details
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Understanding of the mortgage industry or notary law is a plus but not required, interest in learning it is required
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Polar seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
It's a phenomenal time to join us -- we're still small but growing fast, with offices in Boston and Washington D.C. (This position is based in Boston.)
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.