The Customer Success Manager (Pool) is a member of a team of CSMs responsible for supporting the LastPass pooled account base. This team is responsible for the overall support, retention, and customer satisfaction of the pooled accounts. This role works closely with LogMeIns Sales, Marketing, Renewals, and inbound Care teams. As a member of the LastPass Desk, you will drive success for our customers delivering continued value throughout their lifecycle with a focus on growth, risk mitigation, retention and customer satisfaction.
If you are customer-focused, technically savvy, a creative problem solver, love wowing customers, and will go above-and-beyond to serve our customers, this role is for you!
- Serves as a member of a core team of CSMs who own actions on a shared portfolio of customers.
- Onboard new clients to ensure that they get off to a quick start using the product(s) and work through any early technical challenges or questions.
- Takes quick action on account alerts, investigating root cause of product usage changes, negative experiences, or signs of customer growth.
- Applies creativity and strategic thinking to execute an appropriate engagement for each interaction.
- Owns regular check-ins with customers to ensure that their value realization remains on track and that we are optimizing solutions for each customer.
- Owns flagging customer risk and driving retention conversations, in partnership with other internal teams.
- Owns closed-loop process for more difficult outbound conversations, including NPS.
- Effectively communicates via phone, email and web interactions to conduct product demonstrations and feature/functionality training.
- Maintains effective communication with both customers and colleagues.
- Conducts phone calls and crafts emails to encourage healthy usage, ensure customer success, and mitigate risk.
- Applies in-depth understanding of internal tools for documentation and reporting requirements; runs standard reports with minimal guidance.
- Always in the know on product updates, releases, roadmap plans, and our competitive market.
- Meets or exceeds KPIs and goals, as set by LogMeIn and Customer Success leadership.
- Customer-focused what we do revolves around the customer!
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities.
- Thrives in a team environment; willing to work with others toward common goals.
- Ability to excel in data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Has a keen interest in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities.
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present business concepts and communicate to all levels of an organization.
- Excellent customer relationship skills; ability to build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues.
- English-speaking proficiency is required, bilingual skills a plus.
- Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT) and Salesforce.com; Gainsight experience is a plus!