LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team and guide customers through their journey with the companys suite of products. The Customer Success department is an integral team within LeanIX, ensuring that our customers are not only retained but are empowered to be successful.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for IT and be both customer-oriented and collaborative by nature. Customer Success Managers should have exceptional analytical, consulting and advisory skills to support our customers in the best way possible as they are the first point of contact for their customer accounts in all aspects. You will take on full responsibility for customer accounts in different lifecycle stages from onboarding to renewal. Candidates should be willing and able to take on a wide range of daily responsibilities, from data-driven analysis and execution to change management projects.
This role will work closely with other teams not only within the Customer Success organization but also have the opportunity to collaborate with the global sales, marketing, and product development teams.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Responsible for the retention of customer accounts by ensuring continuous communication and relentless support and guidance
- Ensure a successful and robust onboarding experience for all new customers
- Develop and expand customer accounts by driving product usage and increasing user base in customer accounts
- Execute consulting projects with customers
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years of experience in an internationally operating consulting company for IT Management projects with direct customer interaction in IT organizations
- Understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and IT operations for Enterprise companies
- Experience in project management and project methods
- 1+ year working knowledge with Gainsight or Totango
- Exceptional English language skills, especially technical vocabulary
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. LeanIX teams and team members decide their work mode for themselves. Our Flexible Work Mode only requires employees to reside within a reasonable distance to one of our offices (you should be able to get there within a half day of travel) in order to encourage attendance at company and office-wide events, important internal meetings, and to develop and strengthen working relationships with colleagues.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.