Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Here is what it would mean for you in the Customer Success Manager role.
- As the master of the Kyruus solutions, you will bring a proactive data driven approach to enabling our customers to achieve their strategic goals.
- You'll monitor customer usage and performance metrics, and provide recommendations on actions the customer can take to better utilize Kyruus solutions to achieve their desired business goals.
- Youll partner with customers across the board as customer business needs change throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Youll constantly be looking for workflow optimization opportunities for clients.
- Youll own successful adoption of our products with customers via onsite meetings and Kyruus Business Reviews, traveling up to 20% of the time.
- Youll collaborate with internal business units to find ways to optimize Kyruus for our clients.
- Youll meet with clients to develop campaigns that allow our product to become even more successful.
- Youll report to the Director, Customer Success in the Customer Success department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll use your 3+ years of experience in project and customer management experience to:
- Monitor customer health and leverage insight into Kyruus Analytics to further address opportunities for customers to better leverage the Kyruus product solutions.
- Leverage data to build a compelling story to drive change that will support the customer to accomplish their end goal.
- Be involved in critical conversations to reeducate around the customer workflows and decision making process around business rules to drive value realization.
- Monitor customer account health and update internal documentation related to such.
- Coordinate resources and execution of business efforts both internally and externally with our Customers.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- Youre a trusted and influential advisor to our clients and provide consultation around leveraging our products better in order to achieve success and better impact the communities each customer is serving.
- Youre challenging the workflows of the customer in an effort to drive further adoption and retention.
- Youre able to address any questions or concerns from customer accounts.
- You are proficient with the tools of the customer success trade - Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, Excel, Powerpoint.
- You have a passion for analytics and can use data to drive effective and positive behavioral change within the customer base.
- You can demonstrate the balance between advocating for our customers within Kyruus versus Kyruus with customers.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Customer Success Manager role can move in a more linear career path and step into the Senior Manager, Customer Success role. From there, Kyruuvians can become Director, Customer Success.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From