Invoice Cloud is a fast-growing SaaS company focused on enhancing the customer experience. 2019 key initiative is taking our sales team to the next level. With the highest performing customer engagement platform in the industry we look to take our message and technology into other verticals while expanding where we currently have a large footprint.
We are hiring looking for a Customer Success Manager. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Customer Success. Your primary goals will center on customer satisfaction and retention, and you will also play an important role in driving revenue growth. To accomplish these goals, you will:
What You'll Do:
- Proactively contact existing customers, establish positive working relationships, assess satisfaction and churn risk, and help to resolve customer concerns yourself and with the support of appropriate support organizations, e.g., Operations, Engineering.
- Help to develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to our customers and drive long-term account growth.
- Ensure that customers realize the maximum value from the Invoice Cloud platform and products and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and present the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Advocate for your customers’ needs and contribute to our road-map for ongoing product and service enhancements.
Outcomes First 30 days
- Gain a complete understanding of the Invoice Cloud platform and value proposition
- Observe customer interactions conducted by current team members
- Develop knowledge of customer success and support activities
- Gain an understanding of the Invoice Cloud organizational structure
- Begin to gain an initial understanding of assigned customers
- Collaborate and partner with sales, marketing, support, product and engineering teams to drive customer success
Outcomes First 90 Days
- Identify customer success opportunities, replicating successful activities throughout the Invoice Cloud customer base
- Identify opportunities for your customers to better leverage the Invoice Cloud platform
- Facilitate value-driven conversations through outbound calls and emails with customers to gauge and improve customer satisfaction
- Influence client decision makers to increase the number of their customers paying online
- Partner with the sales, analytics and support to drive strategic initiatives
- Develop subject matter expertise on our platform and be proactive on how clients can use it to grow their business
Outcomes First 120+ Days
- Maintain knowledge of Invoice Cloud services (pay anywhere, anytime – online, mobile, POS, kiosk and bank sites) with the ability to articulate our value proposition and product advantages (competitive advantages)
- Share client insights (internal marketing obstacles, competitor knowledge, client desires) with cross-functional teams
- Prepare and publish adoption reports for various audiences that communicate adoption goals, successes and trends
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders within assigned customers • Provide ongoing data analysis reports to assigned customers as needed • Keep a pulse on overall account health and providing regular status reports to internal and external stakeholder and escalate potential risks to leadership in advance where appropriate
What We Seek:
- 5+ years of experience providing support for enterprise software or SaaS solutions
- Experience and familiarity with supporting SaaS platforms and passion for new technologies with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Exceptional listening and communication skills are a must as well as the ability to deliver
- Goals and results driven. High motivation with a sense of urgency and ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
- Must possess strong organization skills, determine priorities and follow through on several projects simultaneously and complete them in a timely manner
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- You’re resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them • Must enjoy working directly with customers through face-to-face, telephone and email mediums
- Comfort with ambiguity in a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Ability to build successful relationships and influence customer behavior to drive desired outcomes
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new technology fast
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed; travel is less than 20%
- Familiarity with merchant services and electronic payments is a plus
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From