We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We're looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. Youll work with existing customers, ensuring they continue to have world-class experiences with our products. Youll work tirelessly to ensure Hudl renewal rates are high and our customers remain engaged. Across your accounts, you'll continuously sell the value of Hudl's products with timely communication and follow-ups. You're organized and comfortable speaking with customers over the phone and through web demos to achieve your renewal goals. You'll be based out of Lincoln, Nebraska, the proud home of Hudl HQ.
- Customer focused. You show value in current product offerings, but aren't afraid to help Hudl grow its business (experience in the SaaS industry is a bonus).
- A listener. You are passionate about engaging with our users to ensure our teams and athletes get the most value out of their Hudl experience.
- Fearless. You dont shrink away from the tough conversations and you'll go the extra mile to help a customer.
- Beat expectations. Connecting with current customers to exceed renewal and upsell expectations in your territory excites you.
- Look for revenue opportunities. Youll seek out ways to increase current customer revenue.
- Engage current users. To build relationships with our users, youll conduct training sessions and health checkups for key accounts.
- Dig into dissatisfaction. Youll get to the bottom of user issues and work hard to keep them with Hudl.
- Focus on numbers. Keeping renewal and engagement rates high and cancellation rates low will be your number one priority.
- Collaborate remotely. As part of a team working partly remote in a competitive environment, youll learn from your peers to help Hudl succeed.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.