Customer Success Manager
Givzey's Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. Each is responsible for managing a defined book of business to ensure customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Givzey solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive customer loyalty. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand our customers needs and how Givzey can help them to achieve their goals.
Our next Customer Success Manager will have fundraising experience. We're in need of an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and inspire this kind of outstanding service throughout the organization. Your primary goal will be to keep the department running in an effective, productive and profitable manner; and to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Givzey is the first AI-enabled fintech solution built specifically for the nonprofit sector with a focus on providing donors flexible giving options and enabling nonprofit organizations to have quicker access to cash. Givzey offers the industrys first give now, pay later donation solution that utilizes donor data to enable donors to make an immediate gift to a nonprofit while spreading the payments over time with no hidden fees and no interest. This category-creating product increases giving, improves donor retention and provides immediate access to much needed working capital for nonprofit organizations to enable them to execute on their world-changing mission.
Customer Success Responsibilities are:
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Manage resources and use available assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Recruit, coach, and develop customer service agents. Create an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Review statistics and compile accurate reporting
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Perfect service procedures, policies, and standards
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Oversee and actively participate in the implementation and training of Givzey Solutions to drive usage and adoption.
- Advance customer service experience, create engaged clients and promote organic growth
Business Development Representative requirements are:
- Strong passion for Givzey's mission, and for E-commerce and/or finance
- Ability to work closely with functional teams internally; credit, legal, tech, etc.
- Minimum 3 months of prior work experience, preferably in sales, customer success or fundraising
- The desire to pursue a role in sales, and the drive to be successful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, and strong time management skills
- Creativity and strong critical reasoning skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving work environment
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals