Office Tour Photos
We are excited to be seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team! You will be an integral part of our Customer Success team and will be tasked with thinking critically and creatively about how to best support our clients to drive their business success with our support.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls and emails, building and maintaining strong relationships with our client base, while supporting agents utilizing our EverQuote Pro platform.
- Be a strategic consultant for our agency business, in a role that combines both revenue protection as well as revenue growth, by creating up sell opportunities within our existing customer base.
- With the recent launch of new products across the home and life verticals, you will also be a key player in cross-sell initiatives for existing customers.
- You're a professional with 2+ years experience in a customer facing role, and a background in Sales or Customer Success
- Have clear process in place for managing a large book of business, and generating revenue within those accounts
- Experience communicating data analysis via phone/email, and able to break down complex data sets into easily readable business review emails and phone calls
- Able to have revenue specific dialogue with accounts
- Hold a strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Energetic, proactive and tenacious
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Coachable you are willing to accept constructive feedback
- Team Oriented you are willing to lend a hand and celebrate the success of your teammates.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From