Office Tour Photos
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Nothing is more critical to Cybereason's continued momentum than retaining and growing our world-class client portfolio. Customer Success Managers at Cybereason act as trusted advisers to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We look for mature, empathetic, tech savvy communicators who understand the important role Cybereason plays in defending the health of our clients enterprises.
Cybereason Customer Success Managers are the best of the best. Do you have what it takes to engage with our customers, provide the best in service and support, and ensure Cybereason customers succeed in the defense of their networks and IT assets against cyber security threats? Customer Success Managers act as the post-sale account manager with our clients, serving as the face of the company on critical support and retention goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate profile:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, technical account management, project management or related, customer-facing role
- Experience in the cyber security domain is highly desirable; other backgrounds in technology, particularly SaaS and enterprise technology, may be considered for exceptionally qualified candidates
- Project management experience with all aspects of the post-sales experience, from small to enterprise sized customers, spanning tasks from: onboarding, product upgrade planning, providing L1 support, to feature training
- Be the voice of the customer internally; bring in the right people to deliver the best service
- Track record of developing strong, trusted relationships with economic buyers and technical stakeholders
- Project management expertise; you approach customer support with consistent, proactive meetings / touchpoints which positively impact loyalty and revenue growth navigate through escalations
- A sense of humor, curiosity and a positive, can-do attitude are requirements in order to drive the solution
- Ability to handle up to 20 enterprise customers at one time, from the time they sign with us
- Strong internal and external communication skills; be effective, be able to say no to a customer
- Salesforce knowledge, metrics driven
- Prior success with a high-growth startup technology organization is highly valued
- Ability to travel as needed (<20%)