Office Tour Photos
Do you enjoy driving customer satisfaction and working with customers to find creative ways to solve business challenges? Are you excited about nurturing relationships with users and learning about their business requirements? If so, the BitSight customer success team might be a great fit.
BitSight is a fast growing SaaS startup that has already established itself as the standard in the nascent security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their vendors and insurers understand the full extent of the risk they are assuming when underwriting cyber insurance policies. Our easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at organizations ranging from the Fortune 100 to state universities.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, drive adoption, and expand the use of BitSight products at customer sites. You will work closely with our sales team to identify upsell opportunities and renewal risks and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customers satisfaction levels. Your technical aptitude for preventing problems as well as solving them will turn your customers into BitSight advocates and repeat customers. You should have great communications skills with the ability to work with customers ranging from IT security personnel through CISOs and other key stakeholders, and a proven track record for providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Primary point of contact for driving customer success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully use and operationalize BitSight platforms
- Work with sales to identify any renewal concerns or upsell opportunities
- Collaborate and organize both customer personnel and in-house resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform customer onboarding, health checks, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for top accounts
- Collect customer feedback and work with Product Management to preemptively solve product issues
- Document interactions, paths to resolution, and successes for both customers and internal audiences
- Develop materials and presentations for executive level training and reporting
- Perform strategic analysis of customer portfolios for clients
- Set follow-up actions and provide regular updates on the status of active issues to all stakeholders
- Manage customers issues and satisfaction like a continuous project
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- 5-7 years of post-sales/pre-sales with proven experience in engaging with customers
- Must have experience working with sales teams
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Security or risk management experience preferred