6 River Systems is a Shopify company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce has changed the world and 6 River Systems is building solutions to power winning warehouses of the future. Were revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
As a Customer Success Manager at 6RS, you will create trusting, long-term relationships with customers and partner with technical teams to improve the customer experience. In this remote position, you will:
- Lead operational meetings with customers to review trends and opportunities for upgrades based on the customer's business needs
- Proactively monitor data from each site to drive utilization, address escalated issues, and optimize outcomes for each customer
- Provide training for each customer to ensure effective use of 6RS solutions
- Review the performance of each account and engage customers in conversations about renewal and expansion
This position could be a great match if you have:
- Experience in customer success positions with a commitment to understanding each customers business to provide innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to proactively address escalated issues with software and hardware, partnering with technical teams and explaining complex configurations to customers
- Experience leading operational meetings with customers and using data to drive expansion within each account
Travel: Customer success managers usually travel to customer sites ~30% of the time. During Covid, travel will be limited.
- Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages with company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfillment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada, and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com
6RS is an equal opportunity employer committed to building diverse teams.