LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
Customer Success Engineering is a vital part of our Customer Success organization, leading clients to utilize LeanIXs state-of-the art technical capabilities in order for them to be most successful. We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our Customer Success Engineering team who is able to provide leadership both inside and outside the team. Within the team, the ideal candidate is committed to guiding and mentoring less tenured colleagues. Outside the team, the Cloud Engineer will strive to create and maintain an exceptional track record of solving technical customer issues, working closely together with the Customer Success Manager. Additionally, this person will be responsible for representing LeanIXs technical leadership and to incubate new capabilities to the product. We are looking for an individual that is self-driven, with strong motivation for finding the right technical solution for the given business context.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to become a trusted advisor related to all aspects of our Cloud-Native Suite
- Responsibility of a clients post-sales journey, driving customers to success in close collaboration with the Customer Success Management team
- Liaise with the technical support team to ensure enterprise-ready support for customers
- Support the companys pre-sales team by providing technical expertise in order to gain the trust and confidence of prospective clients technical and executive decision makers
- Work closely with the Product and Product Marketing teams to improve, enhance and expand our product offerings
- Become a subject matter expert and proactively work to transfer knowledge related to cloud-native both within and outside of LeanIX
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Cloud-Native technologies (e.g. AWS / Azure / GCP / Kubernetes)
- Superb understanding of modern software development practices (e.g. Microservices, Containers, Infrastructure as Code)
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanor; experience communicating with technical leadership (i.e. CTO, CIO)
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions to help solve their challenges and answer their questions
- Desire to be part of a collaborative team that is motivated by continuously learning and facing challenges together
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. LeanIX teams and team members decide their work mode for themselves. Our Flexible Work Mode only requires employees to reside within a reasonable distance to one of our offices (you should be able to get there within a half day of travel) in order to encourage attendance at company and office-wide events, important internal meetings, and to develop and strengthen working relationships with colleagues.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.