At Evergage the Customer Success Director (CSD) is a senior individual contributor position overseeing ongoing customer relationships with enterprise accounts. A CSD works with multi-discipline Evergage and client teams to drive the adoption and expansion of Evergage solutions in a specific geographic regions and verticals. A CSD has responsibility for client retention, expansion assessment and overall solution satisfaction.
- Customer Success / Evaluate and own the success plan of a customer base across revenue, investment and usage for assigned accounts for life of accounts; assess and analyze results with a focus on optimizing success KPIs.
- Onboarding Management / Oversee new customer and expansion kick off, discovery, design, launch and initial optimization of assigned accounts.
- Advocate for Customer / Identify and quantify the key factors for customer success and then communicate them effectively to drive retention and expansion. The role contributes to creating a successful product and service roadmap, as well as supporting efficient marketing services and messaging.
- Success Metrics Owner / Validate key performance indicators and success criteria resulting in solution or externally based ROI dashboards assuring impact validation in support of retention and growth efforts with each assigned customer.
- Health Management / Oversee product training and knowledge, validation of assigned account platform certification (applied knowledge) and results (key feedback metrics). Establish, maintain and plan to maximize platform satisfaction. Know the organization, players and org influence on success.
- Pre Sales Support / Support Sales from time to time in pre sales project/program design and scoping development as Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Team Mentoring / Role has assigned CSM sponsorship and broader responsibility to mentor less senior/experienced success staff supporting team impact.
- Knowledge Share / Socialize client performance and results with the rest of Evergage. Provide case studies, present at company meetings, participate in webinars, write blogs and articles and present at the client conference.
- Strong high growth Software as Service (SaaS) solutions experience OR strong digital marketing experience (retail or fiserv brands) and a desire to move to a marketing product company.
- 5+ years as a customer or brand advocate with enterprise client organizations (customer facing success/account management, project management or brand marketing manager are examples)
- 4+ years experience with Marketing, Customer Experience and/or Personalization technology
- 4+ years experience in one or more verticals: eRetail, Financial Services
- Experience with web page design, marketing demand generation, user testing or ecommerce conversion rate optimization
- Preferred: experience with Salesforce or similar CRM solution
- Strong client management and communication skills
- Strong digital technical and analytical skills (website, mobile web and/or mobile app)
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred, marketing and/or computer science background important
- Significant experience working as part of a team including staff mentoring
- Travel required (US primarily)