As a Customer Success Director at Acoustic, you’ll become an integral part of our mission to create the future of customer experiences. Acoustic is bringing cutting-edge technology to marketers, leveraging AI to bring human-centered solutions to our customer’s biggest marketing challenges. In this role, you’ll be equipped with some of the best customer relationship management tools available on the market to identify customer insights that will help you drive value and a high renewal rate. Further, you will work closely with cross functional teams as you create successful customer expansion plans to grow revenue in existing accounts. This is a unique opportunity to help our clients realize their business objectives with a cutting-edge, open platform that will help marketing teams gain deeper insights into their data. You’ll help marketing teams unlock their full potential.
What You'll Do
- Develop account strategies in accordance with overall Acoustic GTM motions and customer business objectives
- Build and sustain relationships with stakeholders and decision makers, including C-level executives in assigned accounts with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor throughout all lines of business
- Identify new opportunities within assigned Acoustic customers – both within existing solutions as well as within the broader portfolio
- Work with clients to build a mutually agreed upon ‘Success Plan’ with performance objectives and KPIs
- Conduct regular business reviews to understand current adoption level, business relationships, general issues, and leverage them to better position Acoustic’s portfolio for cross-sell and upsell
- Facilitate the involvement of the broader Acoustic family including Support, Offering Management, Product Development, Services, Provisioning, Marketing, and Solution Engineering to ensure client success and meet account performance objectives / customers’ expectation
- Work with clients to create a referenceable account base, build advocacy, including public promotion and external media engagement, and co-ordinate with Marketing to generate relevant Press Releases, Webinars and Case Studies
- Drive attendance to Acoustic events, PR activities and build positive client PR for Acoustic. Encourage participation in global and regional user events; leverages online and in-person customer events to share leading best practices
- Hold regular and effective communication with the client (QBRs, email, weekly scheduled calls, social media, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in a customer success role, responsible for customer satisfaction and renewals for a SaaS company
- Proven success partnering with customers to identify opportunities to maximize their investment across multiple products
- Proven success in consistently achieving renewal rate targets
- Experience partnering with customers during regular business reviews to make data informed decisions regarding their current product usage and expansion opportunities
- During the pandemic, this role will not travel. At some point, there will be up to 25% travel
Nice to Have
- Experience with Marketing Technology (MarTech).
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.