Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltda leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. 100+ people around the world, all working towards one mission -- Make Every Customer Successful. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatchs customers get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social data, we are constantly called upon to help our customers leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build an understanding of our customers businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As an Agency Customer Success Director you will have an overall responsibility for managing and growing our biggest, and most strategic accounts with the Agency business. Your role is to build and maintain healthy relationships within your assigned accounts that enable you to drive strong product adoption, exceed business/campaign objectives and identify and sell-in intelligent commercial solutions, resulting in new and increased subscription revenue, whilst maintaining Brandwatchs positive reputation. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of Brandwatch.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with, selling to and managing agency expectations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solution to be realized
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Manage account renewals for your customer base, collaborating with group managers on quarterly business reviews, retention strategy and upsell initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform and integration into the accounts business process
- Identify and escalate key customer product related requirements and manage customer expectations on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate the development of a community of like-minded Brandwatch customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Update CRM and billing system records for customer accounts and opportunities
- Enable and assist product support to best address customers technical issues
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to Brandwatch customers
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Advanced understanding of social media networks and social monitoring tools
- Familiarity working with global customers across multiple teams and regions
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategic account plans
- Proven ability to develop executive champions at a strategic level
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively
- Willingness to travel monthly for customer meetings
- BA/BS degree
Icing on the cake
- Experience working with (or for) a social media monitoring provider
- Experience working with (or for) an agency
- Background in a digital marketing agency or SaaS vendor
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Familiarity with Boolean logic and data analytics
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
Success will be measured on
- Retention of your shared base customers revenue
- Revenue growth of all customer accounts
- Your customers satisfaction levels
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge and named a Top Diversity Employer for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cisions commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.