We are looking for dynamic, charismatic customer service professionals with flexible availability. In this position you will handle a mix of incoming calls, emails and chats while providing world-class customer service every step of the way. Candidates should be able to handle a fast-paced environment which requires handling up to 100+ customer contacts per shift while deftly moving between channels. Please submit your resume along with your availability for consideration.
Upon coming on board, you can expect:
- Casual Dress-code.
- Laid-back and fun environment.
- Paid-time off, 401k, and other benefits available.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement.
- A supportive and engaged management team.
- Generous employee discount!
- Frequent gift card incentive giveaways!
This position might be for you if you have:
- Proficiency with both the written and spoken word.
- Ability to wow customers with your personality and charisma!
- Availability and willingness to work either closing shifts (until midnight) or opening shifts (7am)
- Availability for training between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Availability for on-call hours.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to take initiative and demonstrate follow-through on customer issues.
- Availability to attend training class during regular business hours.
- High school diploma strongly preferred, some college preferred.
How success will be measured:
You will be evaluated on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis on the following criteria-
- Attendance- the key to helping our customers in a timely manner- perfect attendance is critical.
- Quality Assurance Score- 90% is the goal!
- Productivity- contacts/hour, pause time and other metrics.
- Attitude and behavior- Have a positive attitude and immerse yourself in our team!
You'll want to work at shoes.com because:
Formerly Shoebuy.com, shoes.com is a leading online destination for top styles from the best brands, at great prices. Offering more than a million products from over 800 brands, shoes.com is the one-stop shop for the latest in footwear, clothing, and accessories. Whether customers are looking for the hottest fashion trends or hard-to-find sizes, shoes.com has shoppers covered—from toe to head.
Established in 2000, shoes.com is headquartered in Boston, MA. In 2016 the company was acquired by Jet.com ─ a next-generation ecommerce marketplace dedicated to saving shoppers more money. The synergy of this acquisition is creating record growth and expansion of the shoes.com brand. Learn more at shoes.com, and stay connected on social media – visit our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram (@shoesdotcom), Twitter (@shoesdotcom), and Pinterest. Plus, download our app. Shoes.com is shopping made easy!