Office Tour Photos
If youre passionate about being helpful, supportive, focusing on customers and having fun then we have the perfect opportunity for you. You will have the opportunity to represent our company through speaking directly with our rapidly growing base of happy customers. You will be educating, problem solving, and most importantly delivering memorable and meaningful experiences while helping our small business customers realize the full potential of our platform.
You will become an expert in mission critical property management software and technical support. With a strong focus on accounting and all aspects of property management work flows, you will be on the front lines delighting customers daily. We will prepare you better than any other customer service position you have ever had with clear goals and expectations, and room to grow. We take customer service seriously and it is what separates us from everyone else.
What you'll do:
- Become a product and customer expert. Acquire a deep understanding of what our products do, how our customers use them, and share your knowledge.
- Support and consult with our customers through phone, ticket, and chat conversations for a variety of subjects related to the Buildium web application, mobile applications, and all related services.
- Advise our small business customers on how to fully realize the value of our mission critical application and services.
- Help resolve all product related questions for the customer efficiently, effectively and with great passion.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Collaborate with Customer Care team to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with team members across the organization on various strategic projects when needed.
- Participate in Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs that result in greater empathy for our customers across the organization and continuous product and service improvements.
- Participate in regular training, learning and growth opportunities.
- We currently have 9am - 6pm and 11am - 8pm positions available.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college is preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to empathize with customers and have a strong teaching mentality
- Must have passion for being part of a hard working, winning team
- Must have ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong active listening skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical Knowledge: Basic understanding of Windows; Basic Web skills; Basic understanding of Google Apps; Comfortable with CRM systems preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
What makes Buildium different?
Were a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Theres zero competition or micromanagementeveryone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each others successes. Our determination to make our customers lives better and break records is contagiousyou find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
TL;DR => this will be the best company youve ever worked for. See for yourself...
Benefits and perks:
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From